Wednesday, March 3, 2010

RAGE OUT!-Skull Candy rant

I promised myself i wouldn't be one of those people that got a blog solely to complain about things but i've decided to make an exception for Skull Candy headphones, specifically the ear buds. I love listening to music, i have 3224 songs on iTunes, and for the longest time i have spent my money on Skull Candy headphones, cause i always thought they were the best, i'm starting to reconsider that thought, they are CRAP. In the last 6 months i've gone through at least 7 or 8 pairs of headphones ,and i am pretty careful with my headphones. The thing that really ticks me off is the declining quality of the products. Now that the Skull Candy name is pretty much "out there" it seems like they stopped caring about the durability of the headphones. Sure they have a warranty where you can send in the headphones for free and get them replaced for free, but what does that say about the companies faith in their products? When i buy something i expect it to last for more than a month. I just got my new "Full Metal Jacket" (like $60) headphones in the mail from Skull Candy because the last pair went to crap...The left ear bud is already losing sound quality...LESS THAN 8 HOURS FROM OPENING THE PACKAGE. So im placing a personal embargo on the Skull Candy line of products, and trying out a new brand, if anybodies got suggestions im open to em.

No comments:

Post a Comment