Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Great Social Experiment(s)

So there's a whole world wide web out there i think it might be fun to try out some of the hottest social devices out there and put my two cents in about em'. So right now i've got my sights set on a couple and they will be the first i focus on.

Chat roulette- The craziest thing i've seen/heard of in awhile, basically it's just a site that sets up random web cam chats with people from all over the world.

Skype- I know little to nothing about this but i have an account now and am gonna try it out.

Those are the big two right now, and i plan to try em out during spring break, if you'd like to aid me in my internet socializing my Skype name is "Jaydw519", that way i got someone i know to talk to. Also if there's some kinda crazy internet chat/social thing you know of let me know im trying out as much as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment